Want Curves? Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
The female beauty of is defined by not only their personality but also their body. The contemporary idea of a beautiful body is one which involves curves. In order to feel and look beautiful in both body and mind many women have chosen to undergo a Brazilian but lift procedure. The Brazilian but lift procedure is possibly one of the procedures which most redefines the body
The Brazilian butt lift procedure also referred to as the BBL consist of liposuction with fat transfer to the glutes. In order to go through with this procedure, the patient must have substantial fat in areas including back, abdomen, thighs and hips to be removed through liposuction. The fat removed from this area will in turn be cleansed and purified and then injected into the buttocks.
The purpose of this procedure is to provide a fuller shape to the body, by removing the patient’s own fat from one area to another there is very little risk as the patient can not reject the fat, as could happen when using impnats. This doesn’t place a foreign body into the patient but rather just relocates the body’s own fat to more flattering areas.
What Will our Surgeons Focus on?
Our surgeons will focus on not only your safety and satisfaction but also on making sure you know what this procedure means and answering any questions you may have. Some of these questions could be
- What specific areas of the body the fat will be removed from, and how much fat will be removed?
- How deep or superficial the liposuction procedure should be?
- The amount of fat and the level that the fat will be injected into the buttocks region?
- Is there an ample supply of fat to effectively contour the buttocks into the desired profile?
- The difference between a male and a female buttock and how that will make a difference for your Brazilian butt lift procedure.
Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure Surgrey
After this procedure the patient should be aware that there may be some bruising and swelling of the areas treated. Every patient recovery process is different but most are up and walking with in a day or two of the procedure. Patients must avoid directly siting on the buttocks for at least 8 weeks after the procedure. Patients are advised to take precautions when sleeping and attempt to keep directly on the front or side of their body’s. If a patient must sit then they should do so using a donut pillow. These measures are important because they insure the ideal long term outcome of the surgery.
Who is right for a Brazilian But Lift Procedure
There are a few criterias that should be filled in order to be an adequate candidate for this procedure.
- You are physically healthy
- You have realistic expectations
- You are bothered by the feeling that your buttock is too small
- You are unhappy with the roundness or general shape of your buttock
- Your buttock is asymmetricalI
If you are unsure if you qualify for this procedure please visit our clininc and reserve an appointment and you will be evaluated by a great team of docotrs.