Dermapen with Microneedles
What is the Dermapen with Microneedles?
The Dermapen is an electronic device approved by the FDA that uses a system of multiple very fine needles to pierce the skin, these create micro-channels that stimulate the formation of new collagen while facilitating the absorption of certain products in the different layers of the skin. skin.
Who can have the Dermapen with Microneedles procedure?
This device can be used in all those who wish to correct:
Fine wrinkles and expression marks, skin spots, skin conditions such as rosacea or acne scars, post-surgical scars, stretch marks, and flaccid skin.
It is also useful in the treatment of hair loss.
The number of sessions required will be dependent on the condition to be treated although a minimum of 4 sessions is usually performed and up to ten treatment sessions can be performed.
What results can I expect?
The side effects of Dermapen with Microneedles are minimal.
it is a treatment that is performed in less time than most manual treatments.
Through it, the collagen and elastin of the skin are restored through a natural process.
The new collagen and elastin improve the quality and texture of the skin, making it feel softer and firmer which makes wrinkles and expression lines disappear, as well as the marks left by acne and hyperpigmentation areas.
Dermapen with microneedles | Technique and protocol
As with any facial treatment, the first step is cleaning to eliminate any impurity that can be absorbed during the treatment.
Then we proceed to the application of a substance that balances the PH of the skin to be treated and then the procedure begins. The depth of the needles can be adjusted during the course of treatment. The device can be easily maneuvered around facial contours and delicate areas such as eyes, nose, and mouth.
It is an easily tolerable therapy that allows the best absorption of products such as Platelet Rich Plasma, hyaluronic acid, and numerous peptides that favor skin rejuvenation.
Dermapen with microneedles | Recovery and car
● Do not apply sunscreen until after 12 hours of treatment
● Do not wear makeup until after 24 hours of treatment
● Wash the treated skin carefully after 4 hours of treatment
● Avoid direct sun exposure for the first 10 days after each session.
● Discard the use of alcohol-based products for the first two weeks after treatment.
● During the first 3 days, the skin will be very dry and feel tense. The use of moisturizers will help alleviate this problem.
● In the case of the application of Platelet Rich Plasma as a combination therapy with the Dermapen, the patient should avoid contact with the treated area with the skin of another person.
CALL NOW, SAVE TIME & MONEY! 305-264-9636