Edelisa Moredo Romo, RN, Cosmetologist
Dr. Edelisa Moredo Romo is a Cuban doctor specialized in General Medicine and Dermatology, Master in Infectious Diseases with an extensive curriculum and experiences in several fields of her specialty.
She was Secretary of the Cuban Society of Dermatology, and Assistant Professor of the University of Medical Sciences of Havana, Cuba.
She accumulates a vast arsenal of research, training and joint projects with related specialists from around the world.
Since 2016 she has worked as a Cosmetologist in My Cosmetic Surgery.
Studies and professional experience
Dr. Edelisa Moredo Romo studied at the University of Medical Sciences of Havana, Cuba.
She graduated in 1990 at the University Hospital “Calixto García” as a specialist in General Medicine.
In 1996 she began her studies in Dermatology.
She worked at the “Calixto García” University Hospital until 2001. Later, she worked at the “Juan Manuel Márquez” Pediatric Teaching Hospital in Marianao, Havana, Cuba, and as Head of Dermatology Service at the Elpidio Berovides Teaching Polyclinic in the same city.
At the same time, she worked as an assistant professor and researcher at the University of Medical Sciences of Havana, Cuba.
She has a large list of published scientific research, participations in international events of her specialty, and was in charge of the Cuban Journal of Dermatology.
In the United States, she studied Coordination of clinical trials and Cosmetics, trained in Mayo Clinics for dermatological research, and taught Cosmetology in academies.
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Neonatal Dermatology
- Oncological Dermatology
- Dermatology Surgery
- Laser therapy
- Plasma therapy
- Dermatological reconstructive surgery
- Interchanges with the American Cancer Research Society
Associations, awards and recognition
- Secretary of the Cuban Society of Dermatology
- Assistant Professor of the University of Medical Sciences of Havana
- Member of the Ibero-American College of Dermatology
- Member of the Latin American Society of Pediatric Dermatology
- Member of the European Dermatology Society
- Member of the International Society for the Promotion and Development of Health Education and Community Medicine
- Fractional Radiofrequency with Microneedles
- Deep Lip Hydration
- Dermapen with Microneedles
- Oxygen CO2 Skin Whitening
- Fibroblast Skin Tightening
- Nutri BB Glow
- High Intensity Focused Ultrasound
- Ionic Plasma
- Research to demonstrate effectiveness and tolerance of glycyrrhizinic acid in acne. Available in: exam-10 / medicine
- Effectiveness Of Glycyrrhizinic Acid And An Immunostimulant To Treat Genital Warts In The Pediatric Patient Population. Avaliable in: Innovative-journal
- Experience in the treatment of childhood hemangiomas with propranolol. Available in: medigraphic / cup142c.pdf
Go to the Before and After Plastic Surgery page
You can check more videos: My Cosmetic Surgery Youtube Channel