Plasma Ion Therapy
What is the Plasma Ion Therapy?
Plasma shower treatment uses an advanced form of plasma technology that is applied at a specific temperature and atmospheric pressure to attack a number of skin conditions such as acne.
The powerful atmospheric plasma at low temperature propagates the sterilized and ionized radicals on the surface of the skin which provides rejuvenation, sterilization of the skin, has the antibacterial function, and also transdermal products are administered for skin whitening, generation Collagen also promotes better healing and reduces inflammation.
Who can have the Plasma Ion Therapy procedure?
Patients with pictures of inflammatory acne or suffering from rosacea will benefit from this procedure. In addition, anyone who wants to rejuvenate, tone or bleach their skin can be a candidate.
What results can I expect?
Plasma energy works in the three layers of the skin providing the following benefits:
● It eliminates germs and bacteria by breaking down the molecular structure of that bacteria inside the skin and pores. Sterilization further stops hyperactivity that usually leads to outbreaks and inflammation.
● Increases the absorption rate of the upper skin by breaking down cell adhesion molecules, so the skin can absorb creams and serums more easily.
● Tense aged or old skin by balancing its membrane potential.
In addition, wounds such as lesions and cysts or general redness can also heal faster.
● Stimulates the production of new collagen by increasing the molecular rotation of water, as well as heat and friction at the deepest level.
The new skin cells, elastin, and collagen mean that skin with a healthier and lighter appearance can begin to grow.
So the plasma shower can also treat fine lines and wrinkles, pigmentation, and flaccid skin.
It also improves the tone and complexion of the skin and promotes the elevation and regeneration of the skin.
CALL NOW, SAVE TIME & MONEY! 305-264-9636
Plasma Ion Therapy | Technique and protocol
For this treatment, a device is used that generates plasma energy through high frequency and pressure, which is applied to the points that present problems using a specific handpiece.
Plasma Ion Therapy | Recovery and care
After treatment the patient should:
● Avoid wearing makeup 24 hours after treatment.
● Avoid exposing yourself to direct sunlight for at least 48 hours.
● Use of sunscreen with filter greater than 30
● You should not rub, scratch, or peel the skin around the treated areas.
● Avoid hot showers, saunas, sunbeds, etc., during the 24 hours following the treatment.
● You should not perform strenuous exercises during the first 24 hours after treatment.