Rogelio Iglesias, MD Doctor
Dr. Rogelio Iglesias is a Cuban General Medicine specialist based in Miami, Florida. Graduated with honors in 1988, Dr. Iglesias accumulates more than 28 years of diverse experiences, especially in general practice and acute and chronic diseases treatment in primary health care.
He has his own medical practice in Miami, Florida, and also cooperates with other doctors and specialists in many medical groups in the area.
Since May 2012 he has worked as a Doctor of Medicine and Cosmetology at My Cosmetic Surgery.
Studies and professional experience
Dr. Rogelio Iglesias studied Medicine at the Superior Institute of Medical Sciences of Havana, Cuba, and graduated in 1988 after having completed his internship at the Salvador Allende Surgical Clinical Hospital.
He completed his residency in General Medicine in the hospitals of Nueva Gerona, in Isla de Pinos, and Turcios Lima, in Havana, Cuba.
Later he moved to the United States and graduated in 1992 from the University of Miami in the specialty of Family Medicine.
In June 2002, he obtained the Florida Board of Medicine Certification.
- Chronic Painful Syndromes: Current Concepts and Treatment Strategies
- Prevention of Medical Errors and Analysis of Causes
- Anticoagulants and Fibrinolytic Treatment
- Domestic Violence
- Pressure Ulcers: Pathogenesis and Treatment
Associations, awards and recognition
- Medical Researcher of the Humanity Health Medical Center
- Academy Member American Family Medicine
- Member of the American Association of Physicians