Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami
A Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami (BBL) is a type of cosmetic surgery in which surgeons use a patient’s own fat to augment and reshape the buttocks. First, a Liposuction is performed to remove fat from certain areas of the body, these areas are usually the stomach, hips, and thighs,then that fat is then used to push up the buttocks.
In some cases, more liposuction may be required around the butt to make the appearance and contour as desired by the patient. If someone’s skin is extremely saggy, she or he may require a surgical butt lift in which the skin is tightened andn the buttocks is pulled up, followed by a Brazilian butt lift.
Who is ideal for Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)?
Heathy men and women of all shapes sizes are good candidates for a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami.
Who is not eligible for Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)?
An individual with very little or no excessive fatty tissue may not be a good candidate because there would not sufficient fatty tissue from other areas to give bulk to the buttocks.
How a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami is performed?
When performing a Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami the first step is to carry out liposuction on the patient. Liposuction is performed on the areas below the buttocks, the hips and the lower part of the back, this is an essencial process in the operation. Elimination of fat from these areas reduces the visibility of flab, therefore helps to augment the buttocks. Moreover, placing the extracted fat into the buttocks increases the size of the buttocks, thus the definition of the buttocks is accentuated. Surgeons try to combine these two attributes of the procedure to achieve the maximum fullness possible and desired.
What are the Pre-Operative Care Steps of Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami?
- Avoid any products containing aspirin, ibuprofen, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication, Vitamin E, herbal supplements, alcohol and all nicotine products like cigarettes, tobacco.
- Please make sure that all lab blood tests have been completed as suggested by the surgeons.
What is the Post-Operative care?
- You are not advised to sit or lay on your buttocks for 2 weeks.
- A compression garment will be advised to be worn just like after liposuction.
- Little walk around the house on the day of surgery and thereafter is recommended. Avoid any heavy lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, and/or straining for 3 weeks.
- Keep your dressings clean, dry and away from heat.
- Contact your surgeons in case you feel the following symptoms:
- Pain not relieved by medication.
- Drainage from incision area.
- Any other concerns.
Things you need to know about Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)
Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami or Lipo with Fat Transference is a body enhancing surgery designed to lift the buttocks, add volume and enhance its shape. This aesthetic procedure has had an increasing popularity due to its natural looking results, minimal scarring and discomfort, diminished risk of complications, and small likelihood for the rejection of fat.
After the BBL surgery, the fat can remain in the buttocks area for many years, or even the rest of your life. However, natural aging can change the shape of the body. And just like the rest of the tissue in your body, the injected fat will age and grow with you. That’s why our specialists recommend maintain a healthy lifestyle: exercising, and keeping a healthy diet in order to have a healthy body weight. Losing too much weight or gaining too much weight too quickly can affect the size and shape of your new buttocks in the future.
The Brazilian Butt Lift in Miami aesthetic surgery is perfect for both older women looking to revitalize their appearance and bulk up their droppy booties; and younger women looking to give their body more sensual curves.